Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anti virus do you prefer most?

Go down

What's the best anti virus for you?

What anti virus do you prefer most? I_vote_lcap50%What anti virus do you prefer most? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
What anti virus do you prefer most? I_vote_lcap50%What anti virus do you prefer most? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
What anti virus do you prefer most? I_vote_lcap0%What anti virus do you prefer most? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What anti virus do you prefer most? I_vote_lcap0%What anti virus do you prefer most? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

What anti virus do you prefer most? Empty What anti virus do you prefer most?

Post by RRT Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Right now there are so many anti virus that usually can be use to protect our computer from any virus but as the time goes by computer virus are also upgrading that is why we need also to use anti virus that provides us quality protection from any virus.. right now I am using Avira premium.. For this one is the best..Ikaw anong gamit mong anti virus?
RRT
RRT
Administrator
Administrator

Male

What is On My Mind : Hope to see more member on the forum..

Back to top Go down